Join us for the 1st Annual Wichita Adore Ministries Benefit Dinner!
On Sunday, November 12th, at St. Peter the Apostle Parish in Schulte, we'll spend the evening in prayer, food, and fun as we give thanks for all God has done with Wichita Adore Ministries so far and look ahead to see what lies ahead! This is a fundraising event for Wichita Adore Ministries, and all proceeds from both the supper and live auction go straight towards furthering our Ministry.
The night will consist of Adoration at 5pm in the Church, then a cocktail hour and supper to follow in the St. Peter's School at 5:40pm. We'll wrap up our evening by 8:30pm.
Our live auction will include items from the many walks of life found within our volunteer base! Items include:
- A quilt made by Emily Spexarth
- A photo package from each of our photographers, Emilie Leivian and Joseph Schinstock
- A graphic design package from Kaity Hoffman, a sister of our photographer Emilie.
- A set of fabric cross wall art made by Laura Dold, a friend of several volunteers
- A Cedar Coffee Table and Two End Tables hand crafted by Joe Dockers.
- WAM For An Evening! - Movie Night, Dance, Adoration - your imagination is the limit on this one!
So please - join us for dinner! We'll begin in the Church at 5:00 PM for Adoration. From there, we'll head to the school for drinks, supper, and the remaining program of the evening. We can't wait to see you there!
Ready to Register?
It's easy! Just fill out the form below!
Cost is $25.00 per person, so if you're paying in person, just bring along a check to Wichita Adore Ministries. If you're paying online, just click "Pay for an RSVP Online Now!"
It is our sincere hope that you will join us to dive into the mission of WAM, pray for our continued service, and enjoy a great evening with the whole WAM crew.